Just because you're a parent doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. Inspired by the company founder's Norwegian roots - it's Simple and Fresh. Liv means 'protection' and also 'life' in modern Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
I came across these rugs at my sister's house in California while visiting my sister and her baby twins - guys, it's functional, fabulous and you don't need kids to buy it - it's great as a permanent yoga mat as well.
- 4'-8" x 7'-0" x .5" thick
- One-piece play mat, the size of a standard rug
- 2-in-1 Double Sided: flip over for interactive play map on the underside
- Durable, waterproof, easy to wipe and clean
- Our memory function provides more cushion than any foam tiles
- By Mom for parents! Designed in California.
- Bonus: Great for working out, or sneaking in a nap!
- Non-toxic: Free from BPA, Phthalate, Lead, Latex, Formaldehyde and EVA
- Tested to European Toy Standards (as well as US!)
- 1-year manufacturers warranty included
- 14-day return policy (buyer pays return shipping).